At present, more and more Sony, Canon, JVC and Panasonic AVCHD camcorder or camera owners are eager to find a handy and professional conversion tool. MTS Converter is an excellent converting and editing software which allows you to convert MTS file to a wide range of popular formats, i.e. WMA, MPG, FLV, VOB, SWF, AVI, MOV, DV, 3G2, 3GP, HTC, Zune, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3 and so on.
MTS format is a currently emerging high-definition video formats. Generally speaking, Sony high definition DV video recording often utilizes MTS, with H264 video coding and AC-3 audio coding. MTS includes full or standard HD resolution of 1920*1080 or 1440*1080. Therefore, MTS format meets the needs of higher demand in contemporary society. No doubt, MTS video format will definitely become people's first choice to pursue higher quality of photographing. MTS file is commonly found in all kinds of high-definition camcorder such as Panasonic, Sony, Canon and JVC. Before acquisition, it displays itself with the "suffix" of MTS on the software and the camera, after software acquisition importing, the suffix changes into m2ts.
This powerful MTS Converter can be used when you have the following problems:
Problem 1: I have some MTS files from my Canon LEGRIA HF R16, I tried many ways to convert the MTS files to WMA. As a result, it causes loss to the sound and image quality. Can anyone help me out with a loss-free conversion?
Problem 2: My Sony HDR-SR7 camcorder produces lots of MTS video files. The camcorder can automatically transform MTS files to AVCHD DVDs, but there is a pause between each sequence. This makes me upset. I wonder how can I convert MTS files without recompression?
Problem 3: Which video format offers the better compression and quality when converting MTS files to MKV or MP4? My suggestion is that converting MTS file to MKV if you want high-quality image. Otherwise, convert MTS file to MP4 so as to cover less space.
Have you ever confronted with such situations? You have probably tried all different ways join/merge 'MTS' video files generated from Panasonic HDC-SD9 high definition camcorder into a single file and convert it to 'TS' file, but in vain. Don't feel frustrated and confused, I will provide you with some simple and efficient tools such as "tsRemux", "tsMuxeR" and "tsSplitter" to solve this problem. For example, you can install a Tsmuxer and joined these clips into a single large file like this: Firstly, Change the extension of these files from MTS to TS. Secondly, open the first file in Tsmuxer, then join the others. Finally select AVCHD disk in the output section. I hope the advice will be of some help. If there are still have problems, please download MTS Converter for Windows.
What is MTS? MTS is a high-definition video and audio container format and a file extension for AVCHD format.The MTS/MT2S file type is primarily associated with AVCHD, which is a format for the recording and playback of high definition video. MTS is a file extension for the AVCHD video format. What's the difference between MTS and M2TS? Well, when you are talking about AVCHD, there is no difference between them other than the filename. You may have noticed that the files on camcorder or files dragged from camcorder to PC are MTS extension. However, if you use Pixela or PMB to import/copy them to PC, those files will have extension M2TS. Exactly, they are identical. Then, how to convert MTS to DVD, convert M2TS to DVD? You need know more about the powerful Pavtube MTS Converter.
MTS converter is a powerful conversion tool for you to convert MTS files with excellent sound quality and suitable size. Now I'd like to introduce some key characteristics of MTS Converter to you:
Edit MTS video file:
The MTS video file can be edited if necessary. With MTS Converter, you can trim the original video to whatever lengths by setting a start point and an end point. At the same time, you crop the video to an appropriate angle. Other functions like adding text watermark, image watermark or video watermark are also applicable. You can adjust brightness, contract and saturation if needed. Besides, you are allowed to replace the original audio with a new one.
Customize Video Output:
click the device image button to set a file for your task. For example, if you want to convert MTS to iPad, iPad H.264(*.mp4). It is very easy. Just select the output format for your video by finding " iPad >> iPad H.264(*.mp4)”. Then you can click "Convert" button to convert MTS to iPad.
What's more, here are some specific and simple steps as guidance, now let's get started:
How do we add MTS video files to the MTS Converter?
Click "file" >> "Add Video" image button and select your MTS video files, or you can directly drag the MTS video files to the playlist. What's more, the Pavtube MTS Converter allows you to do batch conversion at the same time. Also you can rename, move up, move down, delete one or clear all of the original videos. The duration, trimmed length of the selected file will show clearly on the screen simultaneously. Another powerful function of the MTS Converter software permits you to convert MTS files to whatever kinds of output formats as you like. It can be classified into the following categories:
1. convert MTS to common video, i.e. AVI, MPG, ASF, MP4, WMV
2. convert MTS to common audio, i.e.MP3, WAV, OGG, M4A, AC3, WMA, AAC, AU, AIFF
3. convert MTS to HD video, i.e. HD MP4, HD MOV, HD MPG, HD TS, HD MKV, HD AVI , HD WMV
4. convert MTS to Android, i.e. Motorala Droid(x) H.264 Video(*.mp4), HTC Hero(T-Mobile G2 Touch) MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4), Samsung Fascinate MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4)
5. convert MTS to iPod, i.e. iPod Video2 (640*480) MPEG-4 Excellent (*.mp4)
6. convert MTS to Apple, i.e. Apple TV H.264 (*.mp4)
7. convert MTS to iPad, i.e. iPad H.264(*.mp4)
8. convert MTS to iPhone, i.e. iPhone MPEG-4 (*.mp4), iPhone 4 MPEG-4 640*480(*.mp4)
9. convert MTS to PSP/PS3, i.e. PSP Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4)
10. convert MTS to Gphone, i.e. Gphone Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4)
11. convert MTS to Blackberry, i.e. Blackberry Windows Media Video(*.wmv)
12. convert MTS to 3GP, i.e. Mobile phone Video-3GP(*.3gp)
13. convert MTS to VOB format, i.e. DVD-Video Format-NTSC(*.vob)
14. convert MTS to Flash Video, i.e. FLV-Flash Video Format(*.flv)
15. convert MTS to Mobile Device, i.e. Pocket PC (*.avi)
16. convert MTS to Windows mobile , i.e. Dell Player Video(*.wmv)
17. convert MTS to Zune/Xbox 360 Device, i.e. Zune HD MP4 Video (*.mp4), Xbox 360 HD Video(*.wmv)
18. convert MTS to Creative ZEN, i.e. ZEN Windows Media Video(*.wmv)
19. convert MTS to Archos, i.e. Archos Player Video(*.avi)
20. convert MTS to Nokia, i.e. Nokia MP4 series(*.mp4)
21. convert MTS to PowerPoint, i.e.WMV-2(*.wmv), MPEG-1 (*.mpg)
22. convert MTS to Adobe Premiere/Sony Ve, i.e. MPEG-2(*.mpg)
23. convert MTS to Lossless raw video, i.e. BGR24(*.avi)
24. convert MTS to Remux, i.e. AVI Video Remux(*.avi)
25. convert MTS to VCD/DVD/SVCD, i.e. VCD PAL (16:9), VCD NTSC (16:9)
26. convert MTS to DV, i.e. DV AVI NTSC(*.avi)
27. convert MTS to Wii, i.e. Wii MOV Video (*.wmv)
28. convert MTS to Interlaced, i.e. MPEG-2 Video (*.mpg)
Awards for MTS Converter: